About the Association
Maharashtra State Tennis Association is a non-profit organization affiliated with All India Tennis Association (AITA) and is the nodal body for tennis in Maharashtra. MSLTA is committed to develop a sustainable program to promote tennis for children, youth, and adults. MSLTA works closely with National Tennis Association to increase participation, facilitate development and raise the standard of Indian tennis.
- To Promote the sport of tennis breaking the barriers of sex, caste , religion and geographical boundaries in the state and make it one of the most preferred sport.
- To create a strong foundation and environment for the sport of tennis by Creating Right Infrastructure, Coaching and Competition structure to ensure someone plays tennis somewhere everyday.
- To imbibe the Core Values Integrity, Inclusiveness, Commitment, Accountability leading to Excellence and helping Our tennis players achieve global recognition in Tennis on all fronts.
- To collaborate with Clubs and District Affiliates , National tennis Association and Government Agencies to ensure the spread of the Sport from the grass roots , create a vast talent pool and raising the standard of tennis players by organizing Regional , National and International events and making them globally competitive.
- Continually strive towards excellence by providing outstanding service and value to sponsors and all other stakeholders.
To See Maharashtra shine on the national and international tennis scene , nurture pool of tennis players by Developing Courts (Infrastructure) , Empowering Coaches and Competition Structure . Encourage people to play tennis and help conquer new lifestyle diseases and contribute to good health and increase overall happiness index and Create livelihood opportunities through the sport of tennis.